Abstract by Shayne Simpson

                                             Black and White and Split Toning







Vignette

Cropped to a Square

3 colors Represented (Orange, Yellow, Blue)













Comments

  1. Hi Shayne! You have some really beautiful images here! I love the colors of the sky in the last one. I also like how spooky the house looks with the vignette put on it. In terms of abstractions, though, I do think you need to focus in more your subject so that we almost question what we're looking at. One idea might be to take a photo looking up into the basketball net itself rather than capturing it from afar.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do really like these photos, but I wish they would have been more deliberate in making us question what the subject itself actually was. For example, the first photo, if zoomed in closer to the branches to cut off the white space, or to have a cutoff from a different object such as a roof, would have been more effective. As for the flower, if it were focusing on just the petals, causing one to wonder what they were looking at, it would have fit abstraction better. However, the pictures all in all were good!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts