Abstraction - Hannah Merrill

 1. 3 Different Colors





















2. Vignette












3. B&W





















4. B&W 





















5. Cropped


















Comments

  1. My favorite image is of the radiator, I really just liked how simple it was and the reflection of it really worked well. I think for your first image if maybe the railing lines were a bit straighter the photo would have more geometric clarity and symmetry.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favorite picture was also the radiator. I liked how you made the darkness under the radiator stand out even more and almost seem mysterious.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I enjoyed your images and the simplicity and nuance within them. I think the radiator is striking with an element of softness from the reflection on the floor. I think making that image B&W was the right call and added to the remoteness of it. I liked your last image the best. I think the curve of the door/window gives such a gentle frame to harsh white beams. I think that the image really doesn't need to be in color as the only pop isn't in the foreground. I think in B&W you can play with the shadows to create more contrast and highlight how light is bisecting the frame and peaking through.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts