I really like the photos that you took for this assignment as it shows a unique perspective of each of the subjects taken. With each of the subjects that you captured I like how you zoomed in on the subject or took a close up. I think that it shows the rich details of the picture and also creates an interesting view for the eye to see. The way you also edited your pictures was great as you helped to emphasize the focal points of the picture more.
I like all of these photos for multiple reasons, but my favorite has to be the photo of your roof shingles. I love the angles at which you took each picture, capturing the whole image in a unique manner while leaving mystery to their surroundings. And after looking at each photo for criticisms, I don't have any advice on how to better them. Great job!
I really like the photos that you took for this assignment as it shows a unique perspective of each of the subjects taken. With each of the subjects that you captured I like how you zoomed in on the subject or took a close up. I think that it shows the rich details of the picture and also creates an interesting view for the eye to see. The way you also edited your pictures was great as you helped to emphasize the focal points of the picture more.
ReplyDeleteI like all of these photos for multiple reasons, but my favorite has to be the photo of your roof shingles. I love the angles at which you took each picture, capturing the whole image in a unique manner while leaving mystery to their surroundings. And after looking at each photo for criticisms, I don't have any advice on how to better them. Great job!
ReplyDelete