Absolutely stunning. My favorite one is the one of the sheets. The shadows and curves are beautiful as well as the cropping of it. Just a really great photo.
The revision and redirection of the images are great! I think the strategic crop of the fence gives it more curiosity and creates a frame + shadow work that has depth. I also think the addition of texture to the bedding sheet creates good transition that's striking. I think that the original edit with light playing on the sheet gave it an added dimension that's lost in this capture. It's unclear to me if your first image is in B&W, but if not, I think it would look beautiful with color stripped away and adding some more contrast.
Absolutely stunning. My favorite one is the one of the sheets. The shadows and curves are beautiful as well as the cropping of it. Just a really great photo.
ReplyDeleteThe revision and redirection of the images are great! I think the strategic crop of the fence gives it more curiosity and creates a frame + shadow work that has depth. I also think the addition of texture to the bedding sheet creates good transition that's striking. I think that the original edit with light playing on the sheet gave it an added dimension that's lost in this capture. It's unclear to me if your first image is in B&W, but if not, I think it would look beautiful with color stripped away and adding some more contrast.
ReplyDelete