I really like the images that you captured in this assignment, as each of them create a different view of abstraction. I think you were also able to successfully capture light and use it in a unique way. The light captured in every photo really draws the viewers eye into the image and explore it. I also enjoy the edits that you made to these images as it shows both the vibrant colors and the more dull colors in each photo.
I really liked the photos you took for this assignment, especially the first and fourth images. I think your editing on both of these images is well done, although maybe the fourth one didn't need quite as much adjustment since I think the light in the image already looks cool as it is. I agree with the critiques that were made of the last image in class, I think the photo would have benefitted from some type of contrast or change in texture, but overall good work!
I really like the images that you captured in this assignment, as each of them create a different view of abstraction. I think you were also able to successfully capture light and use it in a unique way. The light captured in every photo really draws the viewers eye into the image and explore it. I also enjoy the edits that you made to these images as it shows both the vibrant colors and the more dull colors in each photo.
ReplyDeleteI really liked the photos you took for this assignment, especially the first and fourth images. I think your editing on both of these images is well done, although maybe the fourth one didn't need quite as much adjustment since I think the light in the image already looks cool as it is. I agree with the critiques that were made of the last image in class, I think the photo would have benefitted from some type of contrast or change in texture, but overall good work!
ReplyDelete