I particularly enjoy the black and white couch photo as it allows the audience to create a story around it on their own. I do wish it was slightly more in focus, but if a hazey look was what you were going for I think it also works in an eerie way. I also enjoy the edit and corrections you made on the image of your headboard. I think the straightening and contrast of the B&W creates a much more intriguing image than the original.
I particularly enjoy the black and white couch photo as it allows the audience to create a story around it on their own. I do wish it was slightly more in focus, but if a hazey look was what you were going for I think it also works in an eerie way. I also enjoy the edit and corrections you made on the image of your headboard. I think the straightening and contrast of the B&W creates a much more intriguing image than the original.
ReplyDelete