Cole - I think you have an interesting perspective in this series from unique and complicated forms in and around your home. One thing that helps me in creating an abstract image is to involve more light and look at objects up close from various angles. Maybe that will be helpful for you in the future too, but if not I do think you have a keen eye for your surroundings and have edited these images in a way that communicates creative thought.
Cole - I think you have an interesting perspective in this series from unique and complicated forms in and around your home. One thing that helps me in creating an abstract image is to involve more light and look at objects up close from various angles. Maybe that will be helpful for you in the future too, but if not I do think you have a keen eye for your surroundings and have edited these images in a way that communicates creative thought.
ReplyDelete