Abstractions -EIA

 Image 1





Image 2




Image 3

Image 4




Image 5





Comments

  1. Hi Emily! I was fully planning on going to a playground this weekend to take pictures for this assignment, but I ended up not being able to, so I'm glad someone else thought of this as a perfect environment to capture abstractions. I really like what you chose to photograph while there, too. My favorite is image #4 because of the way you edited it. It made me feel like I was a child looking at this daunting new obstacle course I was about to face. I would've liked to see more pictures from this perspective if at all possible; like, for instance, looking down a slide or something. With the images you have here, though, I think some creative cropping could make them that much better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the images that you took for this assignment! I especially like the third and fifth images. I think for the most part you edited them very well. My only suggestion would be to maybe keep the third image in color since I think the pop of red is really nice. I also agree with what was said in class about maybe cropping the fifth image so that the edge of the photo falls along the green bar, breaking up the picture into different sections, but overall I think these are all really nice!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts