These pictures actually made me go "wow"! The first picture is such an effective use of abstraction, as it took me a minute to realize what it actually was. For the palettes, I loved how you doubled it, as it leads your eye all over the photo, rather than just one point. The only thing I would change is to get closer to the fan in the vignette photo, to have that momentary pause where you go "what, what is that?" Great work!
These pictures actually made me go "wow"! The first picture is such an effective use of abstraction, as it took me a minute to realize what it actually was. For the palettes, I loved how you doubled it, as it leads your eye all over the photo, rather than just one point. The only thing I would change is to get closer to the fan in the vignette photo, to have that momentary pause where you go "what, what is that?" Great work!
ReplyDelete