I really liked your use of black and white with the stairway and the lamp it really made the light stand out in the image, but I think for the last image that is put in black and white, taking away the color kind of made the image a little too dark and the forms of the objects get kind of lost.
I enjoyed how the light in the stairwell is framed and adds dimension to the room. I think having two images of the same object from the same angle makes it hard to find a distinct between each shot. I would have been curious to see a shot of the entire ladder and plants either head on or from the mirror angle of the two images. Either a change in angle or transforming one in B&W to demonstrate the power of color in the shot or lack of would be interesting to see.
I really liked your use of black and white with the stairway and the lamp it really made the light stand out in the image, but I think for the last image that is put in black and white, taking away the color kind of made the image a little too dark and the forms of the objects get kind of lost.
ReplyDeleteI enjoyed how the light in the stairwell is framed and adds dimension to the room. I think having two images of the same object from the same angle makes it hard to find a distinct between each shot. I would have been curious to see a shot of the entire ladder and plants either head on or from the mirror angle of the two images. Either a change in angle or transforming one in B&W to demonstrate the power of color in the shot or lack of would be interesting to see.
ReplyDelete