Hi Ava! I love your use of warm lighting in these images, and I think the five of them look especially pretty all together. It creates almost a short story of a single night, which I like a lot. It's cool to imagine what the viewer was thinking when looking at these things. My favorite photo is the one with the pink lips, but I do think you may have cropped it a little too much. I wish you would've left more of the tapestry in. Overall, really good job though!
Hi Ava! I love your use of warm lighting in these images, and I think the five of them look especially pretty all together. It creates almost a short story of a single night, which I like a lot. It's cool to imagine what the viewer was thinking when looking at these things. My favorite photo is the one with the pink lips, but I do think you may have cropped it a little too much. I wish you would've left more of the tapestry in. Overall, really good job though!
ReplyDelete