Emily, I really like the photos that you chose for this assignment. I think the top two photos are definitely important and useful. However, from a more artistic perspective, they may not be considered "good" photographs. I think that the third and fourth photos are "good" photographs as well as being interesting and likable. I think the third photo is good because it does a good job of conveying a story through the image by focusing on the woman and the reactions of those around her. I also think that the fourth photo is good because it shows both dogs clearly in front of a neutral background, which helps draw the eyes to the subject.
Emily, I liked the pictures you chose for this project, while I can understand the appeal of them in the sense that they are an interest for you. While they may not be the most amazing photos on the web, it's refreshing to see you be true to your interests and show that you stand true to liking a specific photographer, as you stated in class.
Emily, I really like the photos that you chose for this assignment. I think the top two photos are definitely important and useful. However, from a more artistic perspective, they may not be considered "good" photographs. I think that the third and fourth photos are "good" photographs as well as being interesting and likable. I think the third photo is good because it does a good job of conveying a story through the image by focusing on the woman and the reactions of those around her. I also think that the fourth photo is good because it shows both dogs clearly in front of a neutral background, which helps draw the eyes to the subject.
ReplyDeleteEmily, I liked the pictures you chose for this project, while I can understand the appeal of them in the sense that they are an interest for you. While they may not be the most amazing photos on the web, it's refreshing to see you be true to your interests and show that you stand true to liking a specific photographer, as you stated in class.
ReplyDelete