Good Is Not The Same As...

Part 1-Good Pictures 

Important


Event Horizon Telescope collaboration et al. Photograph of a Black Hole. April 13, 2021. NASA.                https://www.nasa.gov/image-feature/photographing-a-black-hole. 

Useful


Nike Joyride Shoes. Nike. Accessed June 2, 2021. https://www.nike.com/joyride.

Interesting


John Rooney. Muhammad Ali Stands over Sonny Liston. September 18, 2020. Biography.com. https://www.biography.com/news/muhammad-ali-sonny-liston-iconic-photo-story.


Liking

Okamoto, Yoichi. President Johnson and Senator Russell. The Atlantic. Accessed June 2, 2021. https://www.theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2014/04/what-the-hells-the-presidency-for/358630/.


Part 2--Physicality





This is a lawn ornament in my front yard. It's a light made to look like a lighthouse. To get some of these angles, I had to crawl through deep ferns because my house is heavily wooded.



Comments

  1. I love your liking picture. The simplicity of the photo is what makes it really interesting, the monochrome colors combined with the simple background make the two men really pop and catch the viewers interest. Your Nike photo also made me wonder if those little balls are photos that are edited in or if they are art that was created to look realistic? Just a thought.

    And for your Physicality shoot, I think the second image is the most successful. The contrast of the red of the tree to the green of the grass which frames the mound of rocks leading up to the lamppost works really well and the composition flows really nicely! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. For good is not the same as, I think you chose great pictures! While they may not be visually very interesting to me, through the photos you chose I can see the personality that you've formed in the aspect of your photographic message. These photos show that you like to see the real thing, like real people or a product showcasing the parts that make it special.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts