Im embarrassed to present my images after these... So so cool! The elephant one is amazing, I love the composition of the picture and the cropping of it and the black and white works very well with this image. (Image 3)
These photos are incredible!! I love the edits on the last photo, it makes it look very serious and the dark shadows in the photo could even be taken as ominous! The only problem I encountered, although really tiny, is that the radial filter should have been a bit more feathered, but other than that great work!
I love these photos! I especially like the ones of the elephants. I think you did a good job emphasizing the texture of the elephants skin with your edits which makes the images really interesting despite the elephants not having a lot of color to work with. My only edit would be the same thing that Kady said above. The photo of the bird is really beautiful but I think it could benefit from a less bold radial filter.
Im embarrassed to present my images after these... So so cool! The elephant one is amazing, I love the composition of the picture and the cropping of it and the black and white works very well with this image. (Image 3)
ReplyDeleteThese photos are incredible!! I love the edits on the last photo, it makes it look very serious and the dark shadows in the photo could even be taken as ominous! The only problem I encountered, although really tiny, is that the radial filter should have been a bit more feathered, but other than that great work!
ReplyDeleteI love these photos! I especially like the ones of the elephants. I think you did a good job emphasizing the texture of the elephants skin with your edits which makes the images really interesting despite the elephants not having a lot of color to work with. My only edit would be the same thing that Kady said above. The photo of the bird is really beautiful but I think it could benefit from a less bold radial filter.
ReplyDelete