Hi Cole! I think some of these images really benefited from the added clarity put on them. For instance, it's cool to see all the little details that came out in Image #4 using the Radial Filter. I might suggest making all these images black and white as I don't think the colors do much for them. I would also keep the wooden pole straight in Image #1 but keep the crop the way you did it, too. Overall, my favorite image is #6 of the Coca Cola bottle because it kind of looks like a giant person-like figure is standing behind it.
Hi Cole! I think some of these images really benefited from the added clarity put on them. For instance, it's cool to see all the little details that came out in Image #4 using the Radial Filter. I might suggest making all these images black and white as I don't think the colors do much for them. I would also keep the wooden pole straight in Image #1 but keep the crop the way you did it, too. Overall, my favorite image is #6 of the Coca Cola bottle because it kind of looks like a giant person-like figure is standing behind it.
ReplyDelete