All of these edits look really nice! I especially like spot removal and the graduated filter edits. My only suggestion would be to maybe remove the corner of the house entirely from the first photos since it doesn't necessarily add anything to the composition.
I really liked every one of these edits!In particular, the radial filter and color grading edits. To me, they look the most "professional". If I were to change anything, I'd say maybe add some color grading edits to the graduated filter edited photo. But, as the assignment was given, I have no criticisms!
All of these edits look really nice! I especially like spot removal and the graduated filter edits. My only suggestion would be to maybe remove the corner of the house entirely from the first photos since it doesn't necessarily add anything to the composition.
ReplyDeleteI really liked every one of these edits!In particular, the radial filter and color grading edits. To me, they look the most "professional". If I were to change anything, I'd say maybe add some color grading edits to the graduated filter edited photo. But, as the assignment was given, I have no criticisms!
ReplyDelete