Hi Sarah! I love how magical these pictures feel! The first one feels like a gateway into a fairyland and the others an exploration of it. I like the warmth that you added to Image #3 a lot. My only suggestion would be to bring down the saturation a little on the first two images as they are a bit difficult to look at for long given how vibrant the colors are.
I love the natural setting you photographed in! Bringing out the purple in the flowers in image #2 really pulled together the whole photo. I would suggest playing around with texture, clarity and dehumidification to see if you can't individualize the leaves and bushes like in images #1 and 3
Hi Sarah! I love how magical these pictures feel! The first one feels like a gateway into a fairyland and the others an exploration of it. I like the warmth that you added to Image #3 a lot. My only suggestion would be to bring down the saturation a little on the first two images as they are a bit difficult to look at for long given how vibrant the colors are.
ReplyDeleteI love the natural setting you photographed in! Bringing out the purple in the flowers in image #2 really pulled together the whole photo. I would suggest playing around with texture, clarity and dehumidification to see if you can't individualize the leaves and bushes like in images #1 and 3
ReplyDelete