Photographing Light - Cole Benner

 Here are the pictures I took. The first photo will be the original version and the second will be the edited version:

1.





2.


3.


4.


5.




Comments

  1. I really like how you used light for this assignment and the edits that you made to them. I feel like your edits to the photos help the image look a lot brighter and also bring a sense of warmth to the image as well. With the black and white photos you were able to darken the shadows and create highlights in the photo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like how you used light and the way you edited the photos to make the object around the light more defined. The pictures with the light going through the trees were edited really well and I like how the outline of the leaves became more distinct.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts