I really like how you used shadows in these pictures. I think the last image is especially nice since we can see the shadows of the leaves on the fence from the light that is in front of the subject but we can also see the light coming through the cracks in the fence from behind the subject. My only suggestion would be to maybe keep this one in color since I think the green and the red/brown of the fence work well together.
I think these are beautiful frames that provide just enough context for the viewer and showcasing the beautiful shadows. I agree with Kristen on her point about keeping the last one in color, but I would have actually kept the photo of the beach in color too because I think the blue of the water is beautiful.
I think that these pictures are very very good! I absolutely love the one from the beach, but I would have gotten in closer to focus on the rocks and such. The photo of the bed frame gives me a vibe like call me by your name if you’ve ever seen the movie. When I see the first photo it gives me a sense of nostalgia, as my grandma had a bed frame very similar when I was a kid! Definitely an effective photo.
I really like how you used shadows in these pictures. I think the last image is especially nice since we can see the shadows of the leaves on the fence from the light that is in front of the subject but we can also see the light coming through the cracks in the fence from behind the subject. My only suggestion would be to maybe keep this one in color since I think the green and the red/brown of the fence work well together.
ReplyDeleteI think these are beautiful frames that provide just enough context for the viewer and showcasing the beautiful shadows. I agree with Kristen on her point about keeping the last one in color, but I would have actually kept the photo of the beach in color too because I think the blue of the water is beautiful.
ReplyDeleteI think that these pictures are very very good! I absolutely love the one from the beach, but I would have gotten in closer to focus on the rocks and such. The photo of the bed frame gives me a vibe like call me by your name if you’ve ever seen the movie. When I see the first photo it gives me a sense of nostalgia, as my grandma had a bed frame very similar when I was a kid! Definitely an effective photo.
ReplyDelete