I really like how you captured light in each of the photographs that you took. I liked how you used the light to also draw the viewers eye into the picture. Your edited versus unedited photos show the difference in the light that you captured and also helped to brighten the photo. With the edited photos I feel like you also brought in more color to the image and made it more warmer.
Wow! These are some really cool photos! I love the combination of sharpness and shadows that appears in most of these photos like the shadows of the people on the dock and how the bridge is. illuminated by the light underneath. I'd say you could maybe improve. these by making them slightly brighter so it's a little easier for the viewer to see.
I really like how you captured light in each of the photographs that you took. I liked how you used the light to also draw the viewers eye into the picture. Your edited versus unedited photos show the difference in the light that you captured and also helped to brighten the photo. With the edited photos I feel like you also brought in more color to the image and made it more warmer.
ReplyDeleteWow! These are some really cool photos! I love the combination of sharpness and shadows that appears in most of these photos like the shadows of the people on the dock and how the bridge is. illuminated by the light underneath. I'd say you could maybe improve. these by making them slightly brighter so it's a little easier for the viewer to see.
ReplyDelete