Hi Shayne! I really like how you edited your first two portraits! I think the way you cropped the one of the guy in the car is so creative and helped to make the image that much more interesting. However, I don't think you should've cropped so much of your first self-portrait, the one of you in the mirror. The original has this beautiful reflection of the sun (at least I think that's what it is) that almost looks like sparkles on the left side of the image. I think keeping that in and then making the image black and white could make the overall photo much stronger.
Hi Shayne! I really like how you edited your first two portraits! I think the way you cropped the one of the guy in the car is so creative and helped to make the image that much more interesting. However, I don't think you should've cropped so much of your first self-portrait, the one of you in the mirror. The original has this beautiful reflection of the sun (at least I think that's what it is) that almost looks like sparkles on the left side of the image. I think keeping that in and then making the image black and white could make the overall photo much stronger.
ReplyDelete