Portraits - Hannah Merrill

Edited:




























































































Unedited








































































Comments

  1. I think you've got a good collection here. I am particularly drawn to your first three images. There is something so casual and comforting about your portraits of someone you know. The way you've managed to frame them with the windows and mirror almost is quite nice. The familiarity you feel with them is transcended to the viewer. There's also the softness of your editing which is just right. I love the self-portrait that you capture in B&W. The fragments of your body throughout the different sized mirrors is striking and feels balanced and with purpose. I think the only feedback is that while they're lovely images, having a lampshade so close in proximity to your subject (image 2) makes the portrait a bit cluttered. I think you could next time consider cropping it out or being more aggressive with your physicality. Lovely captures, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts