These pictures are great! The only big critique I have is that I wish you would have gotten closer to the orange to give it less negative space and more focus on the subject. For example. in the first orange photo, it would have benefitted from being zoomed, as to only show half of the orange, but still have the shadows and highlights be in focus. With that, the texture of the orange peel and the stem could have been further revealed, making it more detailed. The photos for outside in/inside out are incredible, and I love the sort of ominous, longing feeling they give!
I absolutely love the cropping and the texture of the peonies!
ReplyDeleteThese pictures are great! The only big critique I have is that I wish you would have gotten closer to the orange to give it less negative space and more focus on the subject. For example. in the first orange photo, it would have benefitted from being zoomed, as to only show half of the orange, but still have the shadows and highlights be in focus. With that, the texture of the orange peel and the stem could have been further revealed, making it more detailed. The photos for outside in/inside out are incredible, and I love the sort of ominous, longing feeling they give!
ReplyDelete