Hi Cole! I really like the editing you did on the photo of the snacks, especially in making the colors match each other more. I would suggest making the others black and white though as the colors are more neutral. I also think if cropping the second image of the cars through the window a little more so that it is centered and you can't see the window below it would make the photograph stronger.
Hi Cole! I really like the editing you did on the photo of the snacks, especially in making the colors match each other more. I would suggest making the others black and white though as the colors are more neutral. I also think if cropping the second image of the cars through the window a little more so that it is centered and you can't see the window below it would make the photograph stronger.
ReplyDelete