"Stay at Home" Challenge (Emily Bazelak)

 *NOTE: I've been on vacation the entire time we've been doing the "stay at home" challenge, so my photos reflect that.

Challenge #1 - Outside Looking In

#1

Edited:

Original:



#2

Edited:

Original:



Challenge #2 - A Self-Portrait

#3

Edited:

Original:


#4
Edited:

Original:



Challenge #3 - Reminder of the Essentials: Food & Eating


#5
Edited: 

Original:


#6
Edited:

Original:












Comments

  1. I really like how you were able to capture each photograph. Every one of the photos that you took, i think you were able to successfully draw in the viewers eye and explore the image. Each image was unique and you were able to add warm and bright colors to each of your edited photos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had such a hard time with the outside looking in challenge and you absolutely killed it with the arcade photo! looks super cool and I love the way you enhanced the color it looks like I would find it on an instagram mood board in the best way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Emily! I'm a big fan of how you flipped your photos of the arcade and claw. I also loved your use of a black and white edit on the straws; it really emphasizes the shapes in that photo. My only advice would be to redirect your focus on challenge 2 in order to give your POV of your room to your viewers.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts