Hi Kristen! I always love the colors of the photos you take! The orange of the pepper and the pink of your bedroom walls are so pretty. I would suggest cropping both of your looking in/out pictures a little more. For instance, I really like how the sneakers match the color of the wall. I would focus in a little more on that while still keeping the window in frame. I might also suggest editing outside the window a little more, so we can see what's there better. As for the second image, I don't think the words or the top part of the window are necessary.
Hi Kristen! I always love the colors of the photos you take! The orange of the pepper and the pink of your bedroom walls are so pretty. I would suggest cropping both of your looking in/out pictures a little more. For instance, I really like how the sneakers match the color of the wall. I would focus in a little more on that while still keeping the window in frame. I might also suggest editing outside the window a little more, so we can see what's there better. As for the second image, I don't think the words or the top part of the window are necessary.
ReplyDelete