Stay at Home- Kady

 







unedited photos








Comments

  1. Great body of work! All the edits are clean and direct. The banana shot is particularly well done. It has texture and depth with the black and white filter. I see how the light is framing it; sharply adding a nice layer to the already evident contrast. I like the change in tone of the blankets, I think making them warmer adds comfort to the image. I also think it would have been interesting to maintain the cool tones within the colors, because it's counterintuitive to see objects that are comforting with a cold element.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did a great job capturing different perspectives for each assignment. In each photograph you were able to capture the subject in a simple way, but it also made each photo unique. I think you did a great job with your edits, as each of them had a specific feel and were able to catch my eye.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are really nice! I like how you experimented with a variety of textures in your photos. I especially like how you have edited the photo of the blankets. The warm tones definitely make it seem very homey. I also really like how you have chosen to crop the picture of the door frame. Making the photo black and white also adds a level of intrigue. Overall, really nice photos!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your choice of black and white here. The absence of colors enhances the photos in a way for me, almost as though the heightened texture and unfamiliarity of the object illicit a more emotional reaction than they do in color.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts