The Physicality Of Photographing- EIA

 Exercise #1 

 



Exercise #2


Exercise #3

Exercise #4

Exercise #5

Exercise #6






Comments

  1. Something about the suitcase images stood out to me as I was scrolling through your images. I think this is because of the mystery behind the story of this piece of luggage and what it has contained and who it has belonged to. Like I said in a comment on someone else's images, I think if we had edited these images it would have been interesting to see you play with this concept further. Perhaps you would bring out the blue and leave the background neutral, or you might even bring out the leather textures and "used" quality of that object. I enjoyed scrolling through these images and walking around your house at night observing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the first two sets of photos of the print of the woman holding the drink. I think it would have been interesting to edit these photos because the print itself is fairly neutral in its color scheme aside from the red of the woman's lips and cheeks. I think it would have been interesting to make the image black and white aside from these features. Overall, I think they are really nice, my only note would be that perhaps the first image of exercise #2 could have been cropped differently so that the entirety of the woman's glass is visible.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the photos you have of light, both the lamp and chandelier in examples 3 and 6. I could, however, see a simple improvement in example 1 by making the photo portrait instead of landscape. I think that way, the photo would frame the picture of the woman a little better.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts