The Physicality of Photographing - Cole Benner

 These are the photos I took today:

Exercise #1




Exercise #2



Exercise #3



Exercise #4




Exercise #5


Exercise #6






Comments

  1. Hi Cole! The first photograph of #4 is really good! I think it’s a picture of some sort of pipe on your roof, but at first I thought it was a camera. I liked that I couldn’t tell what it was at first, and I also like the triangle pointing to the ground. It made me dizzy in a good way! I appreciate you actually getting up on the roof to take these photos, too. Some comments I have are specifically on #1 and #2. I think you should’ve gotten even closer to the flowers you chose to capture so that we couldn’t see anything in the background. The stuff randomly placed on the right takes away from the subject. In #2, I think looking at the red circle from different angles would’ve made it more interesting. You also probably could’ve cropped the second picture in #2 for the same reason.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts